Students Leadership in PJC
Every Pioneer A Leader (EPAL
- Every Pioneer can be a leader, starting with self leadership.
- Leadership can be learned, by cultivating a set of positive habits.
- By offering opportunities for Pioneers to initiate projects, lead other students and mentor future leaders; every Pioneer can better manage themselves and their relationship with others, and at the same time develop their leadership competencies.
Five Leadership Competencies
- Managing the team
- Working with others
- Developing others
Our Leadership Development Framework
- Our core belief is that every Pioneer can be a leader starting with self-leadership.
- The college offers opportunities and programmes to develop the five leadership competencies for Pioneers. The college also adopts a college-wide leadership approach where teachers constantly empower, guide and affirm the students to reinforce the competencies in and outside academic areas.
- With these competencies, Pioneers will be able to lead themselves, lead their peers and eventually lead the community around them.